Surface preparation as a painting contractor in Colorado

At AAA Affordable Painting Contractors Colorado, We believe in using the best paints on the market. Especially when Your banking on being one of the best painting contractors in Colorado. Believe it or not, Using the best paints is only 20 percent of our success The other 80 percent is all in the quality of our preparation. We here at, painting contractors colorado, Believe highly That paint preparation is the back bone to success as a painting contractor. Surface preparation plays a huge factor when it comes to 10 year warranty work, expescially with the altitude we have here in colorado. Trying to take short cuts is a no win situation when you’re in it for the long run. At painting contractors colorado, The success rate we have Is only a reflection of Our high standards when it come to proper surface preparation.